PDA

View Full Version : Good Place to buy Nanos

Mac'Mo
Dec 30, 2006, 04:51 PM
I want to buy a 2nd Generation 4gb Silver iPod Nano. I was shopping around to find the best price, so any suggestions or stories of where you have gotten your Nanos and a whether or not you found a good deal =D TIA

GreeneGirl7
Dec 30, 2006, 06:00 PM
I want to buy a 2nd Generation 4gb Silver iPod Nano. I was shopping around to find the best price, so any suggestions or stories of where you have gotten your Nanos and a whether or not you found a good deal =D TIA

Other than buying second hand, you're going to get basically the same price. Some resellers may offer special packages and include discounted accessories. I haven't personally seen any un-used ones with any more of a discount than Amazon.com offers. Maybe someone else can chime in something better than Amazon though.

swingerofbirch
Dec 30, 2006, 06:04 PM
If you buy from costco you have the added benefit of easy returns if you ever have a problem.

Mac'Mo
Dec 30, 2006, 06:52 PM
If you buy from costco you have the added benefit of easy returns if you ever have a problem.

i was considering costco, since everything there is cheaper. is this the case for nanos?

GoCubsGo
Dec 30, 2006, 07:15 PM
i was considering costco, since everything there is cheaper. is this the case for nanos?

No pricing on Apple products for auth resellers is strict and you're not going to find it cheaper, just as someone has already said.
Go to Costco or Apple or even Best Buy...the price won't change much at all.

fivetoadsloth
Dec 30, 2006, 07:56 PM
No pricing on Apple products for auth resellers is strict and you're not going to find it cheaper, just as someone has already said.
Go to Costco or Apple or even Best Buy...the price won't change much at all.
yeah apple products are always the same price however people occasionaly offer a free this or that with the product.

kymac
Jan 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
Costco does sell their iPods cheaper. Only by about ten dollars though.
2gb nano - 142.99
4gb nano (they only carry silver and pink) - 189.99
8gb nano - 239.99
30gb iPod - 239.99
80gb iPod- 339.99

Plus you can return anything [:

holamiamigos
Jan 20, 2007, 02:11 PM
yup go for costco, thats where i got mine

MeWannaMac
Jan 25, 2007, 07:50 PM
Get one from Amazon.....