PDA

View Full Version : New 970 prediction method - help wanted

mim
May 10, 2003, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

A typo (of all things) over in this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=343932#post343932) has given me a great idea for a new method of predicting the 970 arrival date.

Spirituality!

Yes, we need to turn to the Ouija board to help us with the predictions. I'm only half joking too - I've googled a little bit, and as far as I can see no-one has used this method for hardware predictions before. It could be a world first! What a coup.

So...does anybody know a medium who might be helpful to our cause? I'm going driving in the country-side today, which for some reason seems to be littered with New-Age communes and communities. If I see a crystal-ball gazer I'll stop and pop a question or two.

I'll post results later.

a.

<please note: this is a mouse-free thread, please keep it that way>

scem0
May 10, 2003, 07:06 PM
I don't think that would be too accurate... ;)

mim
May 10, 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by scem0

Like I said in the other thread - couldn't give worse results than OSRumors, could it?

a.

mrjamin
May 10, 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by scem0

probably not too safe - you hear all kinds of messed up stuff hapenning as a result of firing up the ouija boards.

oh yeah - whats a mouse-free thread?

wdlove
May 10, 2003, 07:11 PM
I would rather go on sound scientifc information! We have alot of good predictors on the Froum already. arn, Jef, & etc.

scem0
May 10, 2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by mim
Like I said in the other thread - couldn't give worse results than OSRumors, could it?

a.

how true.

Originally posted by mrjamin
probably not too safe - you hear all kinds of messed up stuff hapenning as a result of firing up the ouija boards.

oh yeah - whats a mouse-free thread?

one free of 1 button vs 2 buttons/scroll wheel arguments.

MrMacMan
May 10, 2003, 09:20 PM
I see that they will come...

ahhhhh steve is blocking my mind, ahhhhhhh