PDA

View Full Version : Details from MWSF '07?

AJ Muni
Jan 8, 2007, 02:28 PM
I was on digg and found this on the front page (http://www.mcmahonweb.com/wordpress/2007/01/08/whats-really-being-introduced-at-macworld-ill-tell-you/), and it seemed like a pretty interesting article. OBVIOUSLY I dont believe it, but from all the rumors flying around, this one sounds well thought out. Before I get flamed, again I dont believe much of it, but it is good to dream....:)

e-coli
Jan 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
damn. beat me to it. ;)

Cybergypsy
Jan 8, 2007, 02:34 PM
I wish......let wait till the Afternoon tomorrow :):D

Unorthodox
Jan 8, 2007, 02:36 PM
I think it's fake. But it's not all outrages lies. Seems more like educated guesses.

Embed
Jan 8, 2007, 02:41 PM
iPhone Pro = $699 :eek:

just to make sure, when i get my iphone, it will be able to work on all UK service provider networks?

vincebio
Jan 8, 2007, 02:41 PM
big hairy bollox...

pure speculation here....or ill eat my new balance...oh wait, i did that last year:rolleyes:

e-coli
Jan 8, 2007, 02:43 PM
the dead giveaway that this is at least partially fake is the "Leopard ships in 2 weeks". If he had said 2 months, that's more likely.

~Shard~
Jan 8, 2007, 02:46 PM
Only time will tell. ;) It doesn't really matter though - all will be revealed in less than 24 hours now... :cool:

AJ Muni
Jan 8, 2007, 02:52 PM
the dead giveaway that this is at least partially fake is the "Leopard ships in 2 weeks". If he had said 2 months, that's more likely.

Thats what I thought as well. Especially when the people getting the builds for leopard saying that its no where to being finished yet. But can you imagine? That would be (In trump's voice) "HuuuuuuuuuGe"

Embed
Jan 8, 2007, 02:52 PM
Only time will tell. ;) It doesn't really matter though - all will be revealed in less than 24 hours now... :cool:

cant wait that long!!!:(

Cybergypsy
Jan 8, 2007, 02:58 PM
I took the day off......

atari1356
Jan 8, 2007, 03:01 PM
Actually, the real dead giveaway, is the fact that he posted the article to a category called "The BS Dept." ...

He himself is calling it BS.

why would anybody believe any of this? :rolleyes:

~Shard~
Jan 8, 2007, 03:03 PM
cant wait that long!!!:(

Patience is a virtue my friend. :cool:

Embed
Jan 8, 2007, 03:11 PM
Patience is a virtue my friend. :cool:

yup, only 19 hour 51 mins to go,

and in that time i have to finish a remix, and do a 3 hour dj set for my friends radio station on the net. no rest for the mac lover :D

~Shard~
Jan 8, 2007, 03:28 PM
yup, only 19 hour 51 mins to go,

and in that time i have to finish a remix, and do a 3 hour dj set for my friends radio station on the net. no rest for the mac lover :D

At least you'll be keeping yourself busy in the meantime! ;) :D

Roy Hobbs
Jan 8, 2007, 04:01 PM
They had better have more up their sleeves if they want people to shell out $79 for iLife. Google Maps in iPhoto.....LAME

iFly? what the heck could that be referring to?

I still dont see them updating Mac Pros at a consumer show, just my guess.

G3blues
Jan 8, 2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds like bs to me as well. The Mini Home bundle sounds nice on the surface but what would be the price differential between this and the 17 iMac?

brightlights
Jan 8, 2007, 04:04 PM
Just in case everyone hasn't realised... this is fake. It says so on the page... twice.

On the right, it has been tagged as "The BS. Dept" (as mentioned above). And at the bottom it says www.myrumorisbetterthanyours.com.

As well as the obvious problem with the name 'iPhone'.

So, although it would be nice, it isn't happening.

longofest
Jan 8, 2007, 04:04 PM
Yes, it's fake.

Cybergypsy
Jan 8, 2007, 04:12 PM
Just in case everyone hasn't realised... this is fake. It says so on the page... twice.

On the right, it has been tagged as "The BS. Dept" (as mentioned above). And at the bottom it says www.myrumorisbetterthanyours.com.

As well as the obvious problem with the name 'iPhone'.

So, although it would be nice, it isn't happening.

Hey we can dream.........now dont wake me up,,,,,