PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Perry, Hank Azaria and My Friend

Ensign Paris
May 12, 2003, 03:02 PM
Hello People,

Long time no speak for alot of you, but I am coming back to my roots cause I need some help!

Last Christmas I got Emma (who at that point was my girlfriend) Matthew Perrys autograph for it, she was very happy.

Well, late Marchish i think we split up, but we are still best mates, its wicked :D

Anyway, on the 12th of July to the 13th we are going down to London to see a show called Sexual Peversity in Chicago which happens to star Matt Perry and Hank Azaria.

Now Matt Perry is Emmas idol, she really admires him, and I really like Hank Azaria, he is such a wicked guy!!!

Anyway, we want to meet them, I have written to the shows director, the theatre, the company above the theatre and a couple who recently interviewed the cast.

Anyway, what I was wondering, is does anyone have any connections to either Hank or Matt? If you do please please please contact me, I will do ANYTHING (apart from give you my Powerbook cause i am broke!) but ANYTHING else I will do!

If you can help me at all, please mail me, e-mail me (guy@brooklineuk.com), phone or txt me 0772 925 3143 or 01422 379 398, on AIM grwickenden.

Thanks!
Ensign!

Ensign Paris
May 12, 2003, 03:42 PM
ppl, u realise i will cry if u don't help me :(

any ideas?

Ensign

Mr. Anderson
May 12, 2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
ppl, u realise i will cry if u don't help me :(

any ideas?

Ah, desperation....:D

Well, you are relying on the fact that there actually is someone who frequents the forums who 'can' help you. Regardless its a long shot.

You might want to look into other options associated with the venue and not the stars. But be careful not to come off as a stalker.

Good luck,

D

Ensign Paris
May 12, 2003, 05:03 PM
It is a hugely long shot, I am just trying! I have written to Matthew Perry (at the Theatre), Lindsay Posner (the director of the show), a few people at the theatre company and an interview who recently interviewed him.

I don't really want to be a stalker, its more for Emma than for her. I just want to make her smile!

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks Duke, or should I say, Mr. Anderson.

Ensign

3rdpath
May 12, 2003, 10:49 PM
security for hank and matthew is really thick.

m.p. has had to hire 2 additional bodyguards since arriving there.

so your chances of scheduling even a quick hello are pretty scarce.

but....there might be a way to have a "chance" encounter.

i'll pm you in a couple of days.

can't promise anything.