PDA

View Full Version : Where's the new video iPod?

dancertom3
Jan 9, 2007, 06:27 PM
Ok. iPhone. Great. Whatever. Where's the touch-screen widescreen iPod?? I already have a mobile phone. I don't need another one. Especially when it won't be available in Australia til 2008.

dllavaneras
Jan 9, 2007, 06:29 PM
Wait a bit. I'm sure the new iPod will be released in a special event later this quarter. Come on, the touchscreen and a 120Gb hard drive behind it is the final word in portable music/video

grafikat
Jan 9, 2007, 06:30 PM
The iphone is the beta for the widescreen video ipod. We'll get the bugs worked out for you!

dancertom3
Jan 9, 2007, 06:36 PM
The iphone is the beta for the widescreen video ipod. We'll get the bugs worked out for you!

This is a good point. Rev A products should be avoided like the plague!

phungy
Jan 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
This gives me time to save up for Rev B.

Zazaban
Jan 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
Ok. iPhone. Great. Whatever. Where's the touch-screen widescreen iPod?? I already have a mobile phone. I don't need another one. Especially when it won't be available in Australia til 2008.

I take it you don;t know much about the iPohne's TOUCH SCREEN WIDESCREEN IPOD feature. :rolleyes:

dancertom3
Jan 9, 2007, 06:45 PM
I take it you don;t know much about the iPohne's TOUCH SCREEN WIDESCREEN IPOD feature. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm just really suspicious of the iPhone. I just don't like something that makes spending money so easy and fun (the way SMS looks like iChat). And the fact that it's locked to one network. But I shouldn't care. Lol I live in Australia and won't be living in America anytime soon...

backtothefuture
Jan 9, 2007, 06:49 PM

I take it you dont know much about iPhone's maximum capacity of 8G

Flyinace2000
Jan 9, 2007, 06:49 PM

As much as i love the idea i can't wrap my head around 4 or 8 gb for multimedia. I won a red 4gb Nano, and i love it and hate it at the same time. Its form-factor is awesome, but i feel cramped when it comes to capicity and i find my self wishing i had a song on it that i have on my computer. Now if the iPhone could "phone home" and stream from you iTunes then the 4gb could just be used for temp storage,

Zwhaler
Jan 9, 2007, 07:30 PM
This is very true. It's for video, so don't expect to get more than a couple videos on it and a few songs. The iPod will come, that's all I can say.

Zazaban
Jan 9, 2007, 09:35 PM
I take it you dont know much about iPhone's maximum capacity of 8G

He never said how much memory he wanted, just what kind of iPod. :cool:

backtothefuture
Jan 9, 2007, 09:40 PM
He never said how much memory he wanted, just what kind of iPod. :cool:

Good point...We wanted a touch screen iPod, that we could, well, use.