Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beligerent

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2003
Concord, NH
Did you notice there was just a passing mention of the camera. No demo. Im thinking will it sync with your iphoto library when you dock it? When someone emails you a picture can you "tag" it to go into your iphoto library? When surfing the web using safari will flash work? like youtube, etc? How about quicktime videos? will the little videos i shoot with my digital camera be veiwable on the iPhone? Imagine being able to take a picture and adding it to your iWeb website right from the phone? How about a version of skype that runs on this puppy so that when you are just sitting around the house you can dial out using skype instead of your "rollover minutes"

pthurst

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2007
Did you notice there was just a passing mention of the camera. No demo. Im thinking will it sync with your iphoto library when you dock it? When someone emails you a picture can you "tag" it to go into your iphoto library? When surfing the web using safari will flash work? like youtube, etc? How about quicktime videos? will the little videos i shoot with my digital camera be veiwable on the iPhone? Imagine being able to take a picture and adding it to your iWeb website right from the phone? How about a version of skype that runs on this puppy so that when you are just sitting around the house you can dial out using skype instead of your "rollover minutes"

Good questions... To be fair, the OS looked really intuitive so I suspect these features will probably not be far of as you have described here. I hope there is a movie mode...

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
Well, I've only had one cell phone with a camera (and it's not that great), but I assume it's just that: a simple 2 Mp camera. I'd flip out if it had manual controls though ;) a quick flick with your index finger controls aperture, anothe flick and you've got another f stop... Heck, put a 3x zoom while you're at it :rolleyes:

Unless it's got a hidden, must have feature, I can completely understand the lack of a camera demo

Pmoser

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
I thought it would be interesting to show the first post on the iphone category so here it is

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
WTF is up with these 3 & 4 year old posts being brought back to life? :confused:

I thought the kids were supposed to be in school still.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.