PDA

View Full Version : Our money wasn't wasted

Howard Brazee
Jan 10, 2007, 10:01 AM
It's nice to know that the money my wife spent on buying me an iPod for Christmas wasn't wasted. We have contracts for Verizon for our phones, so Apple doesn't want us as customers for the iPhone.

shecky
Jan 10, 2007, 10:04 AM
what was wasted was my time reading this stupid thread.

Queso
Jan 10, 2007, 10:07 AM
How would your money be wasted if they'd partnered with Verizon? You'd still have to buy the iPhone, and it still wouldn't be out for six months or so.

Enjoy your iPods. It could have been worse. Imagine if they'd announced that the iPhone was going to use a different form of DRM, one that the iPod wouldn't support, so that all your iTunes purchases weren't going to work. That's exactly what Microsoft did with their next-gen device.

It's also a little unrealistic to expect that you'll still have the latest and greatest device at the end of January whoever you buy from. That's what MacWorld and the CES are about.

Warbrain
Jan 10, 2007, 10:09 AM
It's nice to know that the money my wife spent on buying me an iPod for Christmas wasn't wasted. We have contracts for Verizon for our phones, so Apple doesn't want us as customers for the iPhone.

Give it up. You're the idiot for making that decision. Apple can go and make any choice they want about cell provider.