PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Rose?

thaplayazclub56
Jan 10, 2007, 01:06 PM
did anyone else notice that everything kevin had to say about the iPhone was wrong

-no dual battery
-prices incorrect
-its not that small

firefoxnx
Jan 10, 2007, 01:09 PM
yeah your right.
funny how you forget the rumors after the fact. i guess thats because there are new rumors to look forward to... but kevin's rumor-reputation is tainted.

2nyRiggz
Jan 10, 2007, 01:11 PM
Don't care too much for him(or what he has to say) or the other dude he host the podcast with so yeah..he was wrong...i guess.

Bless

jimthorn
Jan 10, 2007, 01:34 PM
The dual battery rumor could have been based on the 5 hour talk/video vs. 16 hour music battery life. With just the numbers, it might have been believed that there were two batteries instead of one.

bbydon
Jan 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
yeah i don't think any rumors came true.....
steve must have cut the heads off of all the leakers.

brbubba
Jan 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
yeah your right.
funny how you forget the rumors after the fact. i guess thats because there are new rumors to look forward to... but kevin's rumor-reputation is tainted.

Well he did get the 4 and 8 gigs right. Also I'm not surprised the price was wrong, they could have negotiated the final price less than a week ago. And based on the fact that they hadn't even signed the final agreement with Cisco to use the iPhone name makes me think that they were flying by the seat of their pants on this one.

MacFan25863
Jan 10, 2007, 02:37 PM
I read that Apple also leaked faked iPhone specs to their own employees...perhaps he received one of those rumors?