PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is 10.4.9?

NEENAHBOY
Jan 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
I was really expecting it to be released yesterday, especially with those reports a couple weeks ago of it being seeded to the devs.

WildCowboy
Jan 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
I would expect it to be released late this month or early next month if the usual timetable from seeding to release is followed. It is of course dependent on what bugs crop up and how long it takes to fix them, but 4-6 weeks after seeding seems pretty typical for these releases.

Chundles
Jan 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
That was just one build of 10.4.9, there can be a number of builds seeded to developers before the final version is released. It's probably coming soon but there's no guarantee, it'll come out when it's ready.

SMM
Jan 10, 2007, 02:54 PM
I was really expecting it to be released yesterday, especially with those reports a couple weeks ago of it being seeded to the devs.

And you really expect someone here is going to answer that for you? :rolleyes:

failsafe1
Jan 10, 2007, 03:01 PM
Hang on I will call Steve's number that flashed on the screen during the keynote. I am sure he will let me know. :p

NEENAHBOY
Jan 10, 2007, 03:13 PM
And you really expect someone here is going to answer that for you? :rolleyes:

Of course not. I wasn't expecting a serious answer, just like I'm sure theprizefight wasn't really expecting a serious answer to his "Where the hell is iLife 07?" question either.