PDA

View Full Version : ipod won't turn off ?

3kids
Jan 12, 2007, 08:18 AM
Ipod is fine exept after it is charged it is nearly impossible to turn off. I have to go through menus and play a major portion of a song before the thing will turn off. It is still under the 1 year warranty but is the 1 g. old style that they no longer make. What can they do?

Does anyone have the link to the specific page on the Apple website to put in the complaint and they will send a pick up box, if they decide it warrants repair/replacement?

mac.FINN
Jan 12, 2007, 08:30 AM
Your saying that your first generation ipod, is less than a year old? I really doubt that. They haven't sold 1G iPods for a couple of years now.

Where the hell did you buy the thing?

3kids
Jan 12, 2007, 09:42 AM
1 g, white ipod nano, bought new and engraved from the apple website in April. Probbly had forgotten to say Nano. Sorry.

Website for repairs, anyone?

leodavinci0
Jan 12, 2007, 09:52 AM
My 5G ipod doesnt turn off until it loads the notes folder. After you unplug it scroll to notes and see if it is loading anything. If you have no notes on it, then ???

3kids
Jan 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
I don't seem to have a notes folder. It wasn't always so tempremental. This cange happened in the last month or so. I used to be able to turn it off immediately after disconnecting.