PDA

View Full Version : My switch

jarcher1390
Jan 12, 2007, 12:06 PM
My brother was a pc fanatic and so did my dad. until 1 day my brother was fed up with repairing all ours pcs and finaly bit the bullet after he talked to my cusin who loves macs. he brought 17" i mac (not the intel version) i think the g5 one this put my brother in a lot of deph but he always say it was worth it. I started my gcse 2 years ago and needed my own pc for course work so my dad and brother piched in to buy me my own pc. it work for a week or so and started chrashing i cope for this for 2 years until i finaly plucked up the courage to by a mac by this time my brother had bought another mac and my dad got the old 1. so i got the best 1 i could but with out going crazy i got a 24" intel imac. I love it so much ive had it for 2 months now and not had it chrash once macs are 5 times better than pcs. There is only 1 side which took me so long to make my decision that was my games, i have to say it is a bit disapointing the amount of games for macs and it take ages for games to come out on macs after they have been released for pc if they come out at all im having problems getting my old games to work on windows vista on boot camp i think that just shows how rubbish microsoft realy are

SkyBell
Jan 13, 2007, 03:50 AM
And we wonder why this forum is in the arhcive...

Furthermore, use some punctuation, man!

wmmk
Feb 12, 2007, 07:54 PM
Furthermore, use some punctuation, man!

agreed.
and nobody really reads anything in archives of old posts...

TheDance511
Feb 14, 2007, 11:14 PM
:apple: Wow..... You guys are SO supportive..Good story man :) :apple:

SkyBell
Feb 15, 2007, 12:23 AM
:apple: Wow..... You guys are SO supportive..Good story man :) :apple:

It might've been a good story, had it had decent punctuation.

lu0s3r322
Mar 1, 2007, 07:18 PM
as long at rubbish and microsoft are in the same sentence, its a good story

SkyBell
Mar 3, 2007, 03:56 AM
as long at rubbish and microsoft are in the same sentence, its a good story

True, I hadn't thought of that. Unless the sentence goes "I found out Apple is rubbish, so I went back to Microsoft.:p

My question is, why are we still allowed to post in this forum, considering it is in the archives?

h?
Mar 3, 2007, 05:40 PM
True, I hadn't thought of that. Unless the sentence goes "I found out Apple is rubbish, so I went back to Microsoft.:p

Lets be honest, it wouldn't. There is a comma in there ;)

SkyBell
Mar 24, 2007, 08:15 PM
Lets be honest, it wouldn't. There is a comma in there ;)

Although that could be my eyes messing with me again.:) :rolleyes: ;)