Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HM299

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2007
I just went to rogers in southern ontario, and was talking to one of the sales assistants, the iPhone will be available for pre-order in August 2007 and will be released with rogers in September of 2007.

stevehp

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2006
It's not a house, it's a home.
I just went to rogers in southern ontario, and was talking to one of the sales assistants, the iPhone will be available for pre-order in August 2007 and will be released with rogers in September of 2007.

No Frickin Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! The last time I checked they said 6-8 months after the U.S. release. September would be wicked. I'm glad Rogers got the contract too. Will the phone be cheaper if you get a new contract?

HM299

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2007
No Frickin Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! The last time I checked they said 6-8 months after the U.S. release. September would be wicked. I'm glad Rogers got the contract too. Will the phone be cheaper if you get a new contract?

All I was told is that it would be available for pre-oder in August and release in September, no pricing or which plans or features just that.

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Null
Nice! But I'm with Fido, no contract. Still waiting for an official announcement from Rogers.

Even so, I don't think I'll get an iPhone in 2007, since I bought a new phone last summer.

Hey, but my birthday is in August! :) :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.