PDA

View Full Version : For any Clinic fans (and if your not you should be....)

medea
May 15, 2003, 07:51 PM
join the clinic street team and help "spread the word" plus you can get free band stuff by gaining points.
http://i-squad.net/cgi-bin/drillteammedia.cgi?sf=1&s=yes&u=medea&a=CLINIC

and if you havnt heard clinic yet you should, check out the music section of www.cliniconline.org

melchior
May 16, 2003, 10:36 AM
a bit weird. they have a cool sound but their 'image' totally doesn't match their music style.

are they local to you medea?

medea
May 16, 2003, 11:10 AM
no clinic are not a local band for me, they are from Liverpool, and the I think the band's image does match the band but you are of course entitled to your opinions, there is really no other band out there like them, even radiohead has been influenced by them.
you should defintely pick up there last album 'Walking with Thee' or if you joined the street team you can easily gain points to get one of the eps or singles for free.

Foxer
May 16, 2003, 02:38 PM
I've been a fan for almost a year. "Walking With Thee" kicks butt!

"NO!"

trebblekicked
May 16, 2003, 03:32 PM
thanks for the link. i plan to help any way i can...domino/clinic rocks.

fave clinic song everyone? mine is earth angel or retrn of evil bill. good stuff.

uhlawboi80
May 16, 2003, 03:33 PM
ive been into clinic ever since i heard distortion. i got to see them here in houston back in the fall....october i think it was. they kick a$$.

medea
May 16, 2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by trebblekicked
thanks for the link. i plan to help any way i can...domino/clinic rocks.

fave clinic song everyone? mine is earth angel or retrn of evil bill. good stuff.
hard to pick a favorite song really, maybe 2nd foot stomp or The Return of Evil Bill. Glad so many here are interested.