PDA

View Full Version : 'Studilicious' wallpaper and Site Policy

arn
May 16, 2003, 12:28 PM
Here's the official word...

I didn't see the photo in question - but apparently one of the mods thought it was "over the line" - which is at their discretion.

Situations like this have arisin before, and the bottom line is "What about XYZ posts" is not an effective arguement.

If you felt that XYZ posts were offensive or over the line in the past, you should have reported them. Not reporting posts implies you are ok with their content

This has been discussed and official announcements have been made in the past:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?threadid=22021

Myself and the moderators read threads at our convenience. Not all posts are read, and not all pictures are seen. Photos in the babelicious thread have certainly been edited out -- mostly because someone reported them, and they were felt to be over the line.

Obviously, reported posts will be biased towards those who care enough to report it.

That's not to say that all reported posts will be deleted... but they will be seen.

arn

Zaid
May 16, 2003, 12:31 PM
Arn,

Is it ok if give the thread another try? I'll assume it's ok for the meanwhile.

Thanks

Zaid
May 16, 2003, 12:53 PM
Uh Disregard previous post, Rower explaind the situation

wdlove
May 16, 2003, 01:14 PM
It's very sad that a few always ruin things for the rest. I think that objectionable posts should be removed as they have in the past. Just hate to see an enjoyale thread closed! Thank you arn and all the mods for your hard work, this member appreciates your diligence! ;)