PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Win!!!

Thom_Edwards
May 16, 2003, 05:01 PM
need i say more??? except maybe, go Mavs! battle of the big states--gotta love it!

Warren
May 16, 2003, 05:12 PM
Laker Lose!! Should be the headline. But I will be rooting for the spurs since they were the team that ended the lakers run. Also because I like robinson and want to see him go out on top. Shaq and Kobe are two of the biggest pompus *******s on the planet and needed this loss to calm their bloated egos.
And for all the folks yapping about how Kobe is better now then Jordan ever was they got a big time wakeup call last night. MJ would have never let that happen to his team nowadays and certainly not while in is prime. Kobe vanished and then had the gall to cry about it afterwords. Whata Joke. I hope phil walks away and Kobe and shaq create another train wreck in LA cause they cant handle each others egos without a babysitter.

iJon
May 16, 2003, 05:16 PM
thank god, i was tired of seeing them win. its about time for someone else.

iJon

vollspacken
May 16, 2003, 05:25 PM
Go Dirk GO!!!

ratspg
May 16, 2003, 05:51 PM
lol i live in LA, soo what, i HATE the lakers.. hehe . Kobe is nothing like Jordan, and Shaq is a million pounds and 7 feet tall, no wonder.... It's about time they lost, they need to realize that they their minds are WAY to up in the sky.

go kings! (without webber, yea right)
go anybody except the lakers! :) woohoo

jelloshotsrule
May 16, 2003, 05:53 PM
let's go sixers... no one tougher than AI. hopefully he'll show up to play tonight and again sunday.

MacFan25
May 16, 2003, 05:57 PM
I'm not much of a sports fan, but I was surprised to see that they lost.

janey
May 16, 2003, 08:46 PM
the lakers rule!
they lost, and i lost my bet, but they're still cool.
THE SPURS SUCK!!!
hehe

ratspg
May 16, 2003, 08:48 PM
lakers rule the OFFseason :0

i hope they have a GREEEEAT time = )

yippeee
:D :D :D :D :D

jelloshotsrule
May 16, 2003, 10:11 PM
well i guess the sixers didn't deserve to win... just seems like they got hosed overall though... should've won games 2 and 5... ahh well.

morlium
May 16, 2003, 10:46 PM
go Spurs!

they didn't get the recognition they deserved when they won in '99 due to that damn short season ... Duncan and Robinson deserve it.

... and it was GREAT to see Kobe cry ...

... conceited prick..

WinterMute
May 17, 2003, 06:39 AM
Now I should have known this wasn't a soccer thread about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, as they never win:D ;)

garzy
May 17, 2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
let's go sixers... no one tougher than AI. hopefully he'll show up to play tonight and again sunday.

HA! Detroit in 6! Pistons play the Nets tonight!

It looks like a finals matchup of the Spurs and Pistons to me

thats gonna be a crazy series

jelloshotsrule
May 17, 2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by garzy
HA! Detroit in 6! Pistons play the Nets tonight!

It looks like a finals matchup of the Spurs and Pistons to me

thats gonna be a crazy series

1. they don't play tonight.

2. if the pistons scrape by like they did in the sixers series, then i don't see them winning. and certainly not against the spurs.

noel4r
May 17, 2003, 10:14 AM
well, the lakers did lose... but they did win 3 in a row. let's see the Spurs or any other team do that!!! also the fact that the whole country hates the Lakers (Beat L.A.!!!) means they're a hell of a team. the lakers will be back or need I remind you all that they've won 8 championships in 20 years??? bottom line, the lakers is the NBA!!!!

btw, nobody will watch the finals because L.A., NY or Chigago wont be there. Big States = small market...

QCassidy352
May 17, 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by noel4r
bottom line, the lakers is the NBA!!!!

the Celtics would tend to disagree with that. 8 in 20 years in nice... 8 in a row is better. :D

(yeah, so I'm living in the past, but the old Celts and the 2002 Pats are all I have to cling to... er, I mean, this is the year! go red sox! :rolleyes: :D )

iGav
May 17, 2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by WinterMute
Now I should have known this wasn't a soccer thread about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, as they never win:D ;)

:p :p :p :p

Although I shouldn't giggle... I support Coventry... :eek: :rolleyes: :p