PDA

View Full Version : Got your aTV yet?

pdpfilms
Jan 19, 2007, 07:29 PM
As February is approaching, I thought I'd start up the good 'ol "Got your_____ yet?" thread.

Mine's said to be shipping on or before February 28th. Anyone have any earlier?

EricNau
Jan 19, 2007, 07:35 PM
February is still over 12 days away.

pdpfilms
Jan 19, 2007, 07:36 PM

But it's still approaching, nonetheless. Cheer up, chap.:)

mkrishnan
Jan 19, 2007, 07:42 PM
Can we start a "Post the empty hole in your life where your aTV will go" thread yet? ;)

steve_hill4
Jan 20, 2007, 02:33 PM
Can we start a "Post the empty hole in your life where your aTV will go" thread yet? ;)

I keep mentioning it to customers looking down the Mac route, they seem pleasantly surprised.

Haven't seen it listed for us to sell at work yet, but I would be tempted by a rev b or c depending on specs and price. Not buying yet as no HD TV and no need to stream movies. If I want to view anything on my TV, I can connect my MBP to my TV through the correct cables and in the future Bonjour any files from another Mac to my MBP connected to my TV.

balamw
Jan 20, 2007, 03:20 PM

And those of us who have preordered it have only been told to expect a Feb. 28 shipment and March 5 delivery.

B

jsw
Jan 20, 2007, 03:24 PM
Given that no one will be receiving one for, at best, over a month, I think this can be closed. Start a new one when someone - anyone - actually gets one, when there's some indication they're shipping, when one's been spotted in the wild, whatever... just not now.

And the same standard will be applied to "Got your iPhone yet?" threads in the near future. :)