Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ViM

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
Australia
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm thinking about buying the stock 20'' iMac C2D but I'm ~$400AUD short so I'm thinking of selling my Mac mini G4 1.25 Ghz 40GB 512RAM with bluetooth and airport, no superdrive. How much roughly is the mac mini worth? Also how big is the performance difference between the iMac and the Mac Mini?

ViM

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
I'd say between $275-$375, depending on how eBay is feeling at the time. Really, the prices seem to come down to the luck of the draw a lot.

As for the Mini vs. iMac, I'm assuming you mean a C2D iMac? 'Cause the iMac will blow the Mini out of the water in every way possible, seriously.

ViM

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
Australia
$275-375 US dollars? Btw is the iMac DX10 capable? My mate just showed me the previews of Crysis. :)

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
I'd say between $275-$375, depending on how eBay is feeling at the time. Really, the prices seem to come down to the luck of the draw a lot.

As for the Mini vs. iMac, I'm assuming you mean a C2D iMac? 'Cause the iMac will blow the Mini out of the water in every way possible, seriously.

His quotes are in USD, but in USD, thats how much you could get for one. Dont know how much the AU dollar is though. The sale of the mini should cover your shortage though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.