Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sofila

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 19, 2006
Ramtop Mountains
Hallo everyone, thanks for reading.
1st: a question. I have some mp3 files originally downloaded as Podcasts (with free subscription). It seems that I can't force iTunes to treat them as normal song files: everytime I try to add them to my music library (that contains other files of the same kind), they're going in the Podcasts directory. I haven't found any help by checking the information panel, editing the ID3 Tag. Any suggestion?

2nd: I would like Apple to improve a couple of things on the iPod software:
1-I would like to be able to add a song to the "on the go" playlist just clicking something when it's playing, and not to be forced to browse through the library searching for the exact position of the file.
2-On the Nano 2G display, when a song it's playing and has the Album artwork displayed, if you have artist & album names longer than 18 characters you won't see them complete. Only the track name is scrolling to show you the complete description. I find it really annoying (sometimes;) )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.