PDA

View Full Version : Certain Podcasts not transferring to 2g Nano

FleurDuMal
Jan 22, 2007, 04:43 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a 2g 8GB Nano. For some reason certain podcasts won't transfer onto my Nano. The Nano itself is up to day, and the podcasts are audio only (not video podcasts).

Any idea on what's going on?!?

zali0n
Jan 22, 2007, 04:46 AM
Is it certain podcasts that are not transferring? i.e video ones and so on?

FleurDuMal
Jan 22, 2007, 04:50 AM
Is it certain podcasts that are not transferring? i.e video ones and so on?

No, they're not video podcasts. They're all audio podcasts. It appears completely random as to which ones simply won't transfer. For example, I subscribe to "From Our Own Correspondent" by the BBC. It will let me transfer one entitled "2007-01-18", but not "2007-01-20" :confused: :mad:

zali0n
Jan 22, 2007, 04:52 AM
Have you checked the settings under which podcasts are set to sync. For example I only have the latest podcast on my ipod, some people have only the unplayed podcasts on their ipod. Have a look there, that might be your answer.

zali0n
Jan 22, 2007, 04:54 AM
Here's the option on my windows PC (gah, i'm at work and don't have my mac) just incase your not sure.

FleurDuMal
Jan 22, 2007, 05:05 AM
Have you checked the settings under which podcasts are set to sync. For example I only have the latest podcast on my ipod, some people have only the unplayed podcasts on their ipod. Have a look there, that might be your answer.

I had it unchecked so I could manually upload podcasts myself. I have now sorted it out. Well, not really sorted out. I randomly started checking and unchecking the podcast sync section, and miraculously its started working again.

So much for 'it just works' :rolleyes: