PDA

View Full Version : 6G Touch Video iPods (non-iphone capability)

Ziferius
Jan 22, 2007, 12:11 PM
Well, I'm one of those folks that wouldn't be getting an iPhone due to the carrier... I'm perfectly happy with my current one.. and plus work pays for the phone anyway.

However, what I *am* interested, is in upgrading from my "old" iPod photo to just a new version of the video ipod.. with all the touch screen yumminess the iPhone has.

However, I can see Apple wanting to hold off on new iPods, taking advantage of the new iPhone user interface advances... but I really hope they don't. Any rumors floating around when the next round of iPod products utilizing the iPhone UI improvements? Anyone? I haven't seen any murmurings of this through all the iPhone hype bandied about by the blogs and press here as of late.

Of course, I could be looking in the wrong places... which is why I came here :) Thanks!

Z

psychofreak
Jan 22, 2007, 12:16 PM
See here:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=268565&highlight=full+screen+ipod
One of a million threads on this, check before you post please...

robPOD
Jan 22, 2007, 02:25 PM
If you want a new iPod now get one. If a 6th gen iPod comes out soon. sell Your 5th gen on ebay or something and get a 6th gen. You could spend all year waiting for a new iPod to be released.

The new member
Jan 22, 2007, 04:53 PM
Will be another product in the iPod line isn't it? Not a replacement of iPod 5.5G.

The Toon Master
Jan 22, 2007, 05:11 PM
If you really think you need a new iPod(Running out of space) Then see how much 5G ipods go on ebay/amazon ,and see if you can get one under 175. If not, try refurbished, i'm not sure how much they go for.

holamiamigos
Jan 22, 2007, 06:18 PM
how many of these threads will be made.................................................

dllavaneras
Jan 22, 2007, 06:39 PM
how many of these threads will be made.................................................

Too many to count :) Get used to skipping them!