Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aixia

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
I'm looking to create a calendar for my theatre's website. I know there are a ton of programs out there that can create such a thing, and I'd love some recommendations if anyone has any. We need a calendar that will allow us to have links on each date for each event, and we need it to be as user-friendly and "pretty" as possible. Free or cheap is best, but there is money to purchase something if necessary. We currently use Dreamweaver for our website creation, and something that is Mac and PC is best. Something that is platform specific could work though. Thanks!

Cybix

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2006
Western Australia
I'm looking to create a calendar for my theatre's website. I know there are a ton of programs out there that can create such a thing, and I'd love some recommendations if anyone has any. We need a calendar that will allow us to have links on each date for each event, and we need it to be as user-friendly and "pretty" as possible. Free or cheap is best, but there is money to purchase something if necessary. We currently use Dreamweaver for our website creation, and something that is Mac and PC is best. Something that is platform specific could work though. Thanks!

how about one that link's with iCal? I use phpiCalendar:
http://phpicalendar.net/

it's excellent.

my wife and I both have MBP's, we have our own calendars, we 'publish' them to the iCalendar (web), and can see ea others schedules on any PC with a web browser, very neat!

aixia

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Thanks for the ideas. Any more? How about something that can be embedded into a webpage?

aixia

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Ooh, I like that one! Gotta play with it more, but the demo they show looks close to what we need. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.