PDA

View Full Version : iPod case

Jack1991
Jan 23, 2007, 05:54 PM
I want an ipod case that will pretty much completely protect the ipod but not add to much extra bulk to the size of it. Any suggsetions?

And I dont want an iskin. i was looking at the agent 18 shield, has anyone had any experience with it?

sonictonic
Jan 27, 2007, 05:28 PM
I've got the Agent 18 clear hard case for my iPod w/ video and I like it. Since I have the 80GB it's already a little bulky as it is, a little, but the case doesn't add too much. And I know when it's in the case and I leave the house my iPod is gonna be pretty safe in it and won't get any scratches. The only thing is sometimes it's hard to watch video through it, since the case gets kinda scratched up and what not, so normally if I wanna watch video on it i'll pop the top portion of the case off, just while I'm holding the iPod and watching something. Otherwise, it's cool.

lozanoj83
Jan 27, 2007, 06:44 PM
I recommend the iSkin eVo3 for you.
I got last week on my 30GB 5.5 G iPod, and i love it. I got it in green and it does add a little bit of bulk to the iPod, nevertheless it protects everything... i mean everything.. the only part that is open are the headphone ports and the dock connector, which has a little flap to close it when its not in use..