PDA

View Full Version : Net some help with Hotmail (wird case)

mymemory
Mar 7, 2002, 04:12 AM
In the last 3 days I haven't be able to log to my Hotmail account.
1. I tryed to do it with the Internet Explorer and the page can't be reached, I type the address and blank, just that page.
2. I tryed to download with the Outlook and nothing.
3. I tryed to get it using Netscape Comunicator... the same thing, a white page.
4. I tryed with my Powerbook... nothing, same results.

At the beganing I though I did something with the preferences of IE but is not that bacuse I can't get thru some other programs.

But... my girlfriend can access the page with a PC at work.

Any Idea?

irmongoose
Mar 7, 2002, 04:51 AM
if you havent logged into your account for 3 months, its been deleted.

if you have, i have no idea!

!!!!

irmongoose

mymemory
Mar 7, 2002, 06:32 AM
I used my account 4 days ago, I aware of that.

The problem is not that, the problem is that I get a blank white page. The Hotmail home interface doesn't load at all.

I tryed trhu msn and clicking hotmail and neither.

Is like I was having some kind of filter in my DSL line that doesn't allow me to connect to just Hotmail.

?

irmongoose
Mar 7, 2002, 08:23 AM
hmm... interesting...

why dont you try calling your provider?

(or would they just smirk at you and say "sir, you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?")

irmongoose

eyelikeart
Mar 7, 2002, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure about the rest of the issues...

but I know unless u have Outlook Express 5.0.3....u won't be able to do anything with a Hotmail account....

here's the link in case u need it: Outlook Express 5.0.3 (http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10206-100-7829417.html?tag=st.dl.10005-103-1.lst-7-2.7829417)

cleo
Mar 7, 2002, 12:09 PM
I've been having hotmail issues too, in that I'm suddenly not being able to download my messages through Entourage.

I use OmniWeb (4.1 beta), though, and haven't had any trouble logging in through the website (although I do usually get the white page first, hitting reload usually does the trick).

Hope this helps!