PDA

View Full Version : where did the video go??

fjs08
Jan 28, 2007, 03:11 PM
Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank

wwooden
Jan 28, 2007, 04:55 PM
Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank

In the TV Show section of the iPod prefs when it is plugged into your computer, it probably says "sync unwatched videos" or something like that. Just switch that to sync all videos and you should be all set.