PDA

View Full Version : Video iPod - Video queuing possible?

aussie.damo
Jan 29, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hi all,

I have a question about the video iPod. I want to know whether I can watch consecutive videos without having to start each video individually. That is to say, can I create a playlist and watch all the videos in that playlist without having to start each one as the one before ends.

I'd especially like to do this with music videos. It'd be great to create a playlist with my music videos, connect it to my TV (via the universal dock) and watch them all in a row.

I know it is possible to create playlists with videos in it. I just notice that it will play the first file, then return to the menu once it's done. It's annoying having to jump up after each 3-5 minute file just to play the next clip!

Sorry if this is something that's already been asked, or is really obvious!

Damo

aussie.damo
Feb 1, 2007, 04:18 AM
C'mon, surely SOMEONE knows something about this? Even if it's just that it's not possible?!

Don't let me down my MacRumors buddies!

Damo

acearchie
Feb 1, 2007, 12:45 PM
C'mon, surely SOMEONE knows something about this? Even if it's just that it's not possible?!

Don't let me down my MacRumors buddies!

Damo

Too behonest from the lack of response and from my small personal knowledge I don't think this is possible and unless apple did something about it! Its sadly not going to change!

Sorry for the unhappy news!