PDA

View Full Version : TV Show - Upload Delay - Any Reason?

HelixOmnimedia
Jan 30, 2007, 05:26 AM
Hello,

I'm waiting for the new episode of Desperate Housewives to be uploaded onto iTunes - this is the first time it has been delayed since I bought the Season Pass. Any reason for the delay? Or does this sort of thing happen all the time with other TV Shows?
I usually download it around 3pm (UK Time) on a Monday.

Thanks for any information.

liketom
Jan 30, 2007, 05:28 AM
i take it your from the USA right ?:rolleyes:

HelixOmnimedia
Jan 30, 2007, 05:31 AM
i take it your from the USA right ?:rolleyes:

Sort of...;)
I was born in Scotland and I have family in the USA and family here in Scotland. I'm studying over here at the moment, but want to head to the USA when I'm done. I just don't know where to call 'home'.

thestaton
Jan 30, 2007, 07:07 AM
this used to happen when I bought the Survivor season pass. It would air on thursdays at 8pm, and it would not post until saturday or sunday.

the office season 3 has been decent, but it some times as well will not appear until friday night / saturday morning.

dextertangocci
Jan 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
I have the season pass and I'm starting to get impatient.

But what REALLY ******* irritates me is that the 15th episode of prison break can only be purchased if you buy the season:mad: :mad: :mad: I WOULD have bought the season pass, but when prison break season 2 started, the season pass didnt exist, and you had to download each episode as they came out. Now they come with this B******T:mad: :mad: :mad: