PDA

View Full Version : Please review my site

MacPanda
Jan 31, 2007, 09:29 AM
hey folks - i finally made my first web site well a little gallery of some of my work - i study industrial design and was wondering if you folks would take a look and it and give me some feedback. Still uploading some more images and adding some captions.

http://www.imovatedesign.co.uk

health + happiness,

macpanda.

Sdashiki
Jan 31, 2007, 09:38 AM
you need some sort of about page, i like the layout and the work, but i dont know who you are or what im looking at.

a456
Jan 31, 2007, 09:47 AM
Fantastic designs and impressive site - I really like the way it loads. Can these products be bought? In Firefox no scroll bar comes up so when the text doesn't fit the frame it gets chopped off. I agree with other post you have to get across who you are what you do and how to make contact.

heehee
Jan 31, 2007, 09:59 AM
Maybe it's just me, but some of the images are taking forever to load. And you should think about adding an info/about and contact page.

MacPanda
Jan 31, 2007, 10:06 AM
cool thanks - i am gonna work on some kind of contact page or a place where you can download my address book card or something :) most of the stuff i just ideas don't have the money to make them - i gotta also downsize the images a bit more to make them a bit more speedy

heehee
Jan 31, 2007, 10:27 AM
a place where you can download my address book card or something

I wouldn't go that route. I for one don't use address book card and even if I did, I won't save your card. Just a simple phone number, email address and maybe address would be ideal. :)

sorryiwasdreami
Jan 31, 2007, 10:39 AM
I don't really understand what the site is about. Some information would be helpful.

wmmk
Jan 31, 2007, 05:11 PM
not quite sure what you want us to critique. the images you have are really nice but the actual site is just a commonly used flash template. anyway, I really want to emphasize how cool the product designs are, especially that fruit peel light shade thing. that'd be neat for photo related stuff!