PDA

View Full Version : im a quarter of a century today and all i want is...

g30ffr3y
May 22, 2003, 11:40 AM
its true its true... i know im kinda quiet around here, but ive been at least reading these forums for a while now... so for my 25th birthday all i want is a 30 gig ipod and a dual 970 system to play unreal 2k3 on... anyone... steve-o... help... to everyone at macrumors... this is the best place for mac info, news and help... thanks...

ps. going to see the matrix reloaded for the third time tonight... hooray...

cc bcc
May 22, 2003, 11:53 AM
Happy birthday!

But, nobody bought me a dual 970 and 30 gig iPod when I reached 25 last year.. :( So I won't get you one! :p

wdlove
May 22, 2003, 02:42 PM
Happy B-Day g30ffr3y and may you have another 3/4 of a century to go! Well deinitely the 30 gig iPod is within reach, money would be the only object! Is someone going to spring? We are just a month till the big announcement, then we can all have our dreams realized!
;)

eyelikeart
May 22, 2003, 03:09 PM
happy 25th birthday ;)

Rower_CPU
May 22, 2003, 03:53 PM
Happy Birthday! I'll be joining you in August. :)

jelloshotsrule
May 22, 2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Happy Birthday! I'll be joining you in August. :)

sweet, so do you have an extra wheelchair to borrow while i'm there?? ;)

Rower_CPU
May 22, 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
sweet, so do you have an extra wheelchair to borrow while i'm there?? ;)

Yup. I'm graduating to a mechanical model with an integrated colostomy bag.

jelloshotsrule
May 22, 2003, 03:59 PM
Yup. I'm graduating to a mechanical model with an integrated colostomy bag.

are you up for some colon irrigation sessions while i'm there?

MacFan25
May 22, 2003, 04:01 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you get your iPod and 970 soon! :)

Rower_CPU
May 22, 2003, 04:01 PM
are you up for some colon irrigation sessions while i'm there?

I'll have to check my schedule. I might have a prostate exam appointment...

jelloshotsrule
May 22, 2003, 04:09 PM

no no... i'm serious. i figure there's some good spas out there. if i don't get a chance to have a family irrigation session when we hit up AZ, then i'll definitely be overdue.

Rower_CPU
May 22, 2003, 04:12 PM
no no... i'm serious. i figure there's some good spas out there. if i don't get a chance to have a family irrigation session when we hit up AZ, then i'll definitely be overdue.

Hey, I'll leave that up to you. I'm not exactly a high colonic connoisseur.

jethroted
May 22, 2003, 04:15 PM
I turned 25 last year and all I got was a lousy Medi-chair. It wasn't even new, and one of the wheels was squeeky. That and a pack of Depends. The scented kind. You know, that smell that old people have like medicine. It comes from scented Depends Geezer Diapers. Man, I stink!

Rower_CPU
May 22, 2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by jethroted
I turned 25 last year and all I got was a lousy Medi-chair. It wasn't even new, and one of the wheels was squeeky. That and a pack of Depends. The scented kind. You know, that smell that old people have like medicine. It comes from scented Depends Geezer Diapers. Man, I stink!

Yeah, I hear you. I hear the new "Spring Fresh" scent is supposed to be better.

wdlove
May 22, 2003, 07:05 PM
Hey, I'll leave that up to you. I'm not exactly a high colonic connoisseur.

Just think you guys will be squeaky clean and healthy! That must be one of those real special spas! Going in for the full treatment? :p

g30ffr3y
May 22, 2003, 07:14 PM
thanks guys... gals... geeks... if money were no object id have an ipod by now, but im buying a house next week so i cant use my charge cards for a bit... apple has plenty of my money already... though i didnt get a colonic irrigation or an ipod just quite yet im having a great day and am pretty amped up to go out and party this weekend... thursdays just a quiet day for me... anyway... i think its time to put the computer down and relax... thanks...

applemacdude
May 22, 2003, 09:52 PM
happy birthday to u. happy birthday to u, etc..., etc....happy birthday to u:D

scem0
May 22, 2003, 10:05 PM
happy birthday. If he gets a computer and an iPod I get a computer as well. The iPod isn't necessary. ;)

jelloshotsrule
May 22, 2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
Just think you guys will be squeaky clean and healthy! That must be one of those real special spas! Going in for the full treatment? :p

ha. i hope that most spas do it... i don't want to have to go do to a super upscale one... if only for price.

rower- i did some research on irrigation and it seems it'd be like 50-80 bucks for one session... you generally lose 5-8 pounds of colonic encrustments. all this stuff is keeping you from being able to absorb important minerals into your system, and i feel it's the real first step to better health. and while you as a meat eater will probably have more disgusting encrustments, my 17ish years of eating meat certainly will have left its mark.

i'm game.

ibookin'
May 22, 2003, 11:01 PM
Congratulations on getting to a quarter of a century.

This is a coincidence for me (sort of) because my dad is turning HALF a century old tommorow.

Best of luck to all those with birthdays this month.

Btw, I'm turning 16 in about 7 months, and I want a new 970 PowerMac, too. Can I post a similar thread? :D And can someone buy the 970 for me? ;)

wdlove
May 23, 2003, 05:01 PM

I'm glad to see that you are thinking about your health at such a young age! There are definitley many tests available now to keep us healthy! The problem is getting Americans to avail themselves fo these tests!

wdlove
May 23, 2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by ibookin'
Congratulations on getting to a quarter of a century.

This is a coincidence for me (sort of) because my dad is turning HALF a century old tommorow.

Best of luck to all those with birthdays this month.

Btw, I'm turning 16 in about 7 months, and I want a new 970 PowerMac, too. Can I post a similar thread? :D And can someone buy the 970 for me? ;)

Tell your Dad that I said happy 50th B-day. I remember mine, don't know how your father views it, but it was my 40th B-Day that bothered me the most!

You are a very lucky young man to have a B-Day coinciding with the expected release the the PPC 970. I think that you should post a thread on your B-Day, will be interested to hear about your day. About you request for a PPC 970, that's what dad's are for. Maybe if you help him around the house this summer and doing odd jobs you will earn respect toward your goal! ;)

jelloshotsrule
May 23, 2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
I'm glad to see that you are thinking about your health at such a young age! There are definitley many tests available now to keep us healthy! The problem is getting Americans to avail themselves fo these tests!

hmm.... dare i say it.... rower was joking (i think). ;)

as for telling ibookin's dad you said happy bday.... i can see it now:

ibookin: hey dad, wdlove said happy 50th!

dad: awesome, tell him i said thanks....

dad: wait, who's wdlove????