PDA

View Full Version : Mouse/Trackball for games?

Gymnut
May 22, 2003, 04:26 PM
What mice or trackball do you prefer using whilst gaming? Especially in fps, as we all know minor lag can make all the difference in hitting or missing. Any preference of one or the other?

________
Microsoft Intellimouse(optical and wireless baby! Yeah yeah I know it's M$ but certainly one of their better products)

mattmack
May 22, 2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Gymnut
What mice or trackball do you prefer using whilst gaming? Especially in fps, as we all know minor lag can make all the difference in hitting or missing. Any preference of one or the other?

________
Microsoft Intellimouse(optical and wireless baby! Yeah yeah I know it's M$ but certainly one of their better products)
I use a logitech optical wheel mouse and it is great:D

tazo
May 22, 2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Gymnut

________

I am using the Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse. Not the intellimouse, but its 25.00-costing baby brother. It works great, I have had it for many months, works perfectly, and is a vast improvement over the Apple Pro Mouse.

-tazo

Maclarny
May 26, 2003, 09:28 PM
Logitech's optical mouse. Only 20 bucks and works great in games. When will Apple get it's act together with the mice?

mattmack
May 26, 2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Maclarny
Logitech's optical mouse. Only 20 bucks and works great in games. When will Apple get it's act together with the mice?
They will. The apple optical mouse is a very good mouse with the exception of it being only one button. It tracks and responds very well. For those who like keyboard shortcuts it is a good solution. But I agree they should go to a three button mouse and fast