Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boiee

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
a second generation nano with an invisible shield on it? I currently have a 60gig black ipod with an invisible shield on it, and I love it. But lately, I was thinking of getting a nano for the gym because I hate bringing the "big" ipod around the gym, especially with all the moving parts and such - the nano just makes so much sense, especially with the nike+ipod kit. Anyways, back to my question. I was wondering if anyone has an invisible shield on their 2nd gen nano? And maybe if you could provide any pics? When I purchase the nano (most likely the 8 gig black version) I want to get an invisible shield on the new nano, even though the new nanos have a new and improved more scratch resistent body; I am just a stickler for protecting my gadgets against any kind of scratches :rolleyes: Also, for those who have the invisible shield with their 8 gig black nanos, does it turn the matte black of the nano into a shiny black because of the shield?

Thanks so much for everyone's help. Any help is appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.