PDA

View Full Version : Refurbished 60gb iPod Missing From apple.com

blueflower
Feb 5, 2007, 03:29 PM
Hi guys, I havent had an Ipod in years with my first and last being the 20gb back in about 2002. I was waiting around for the 80gb to show up on apple.com under refurbished but no such luck. Anyway, I saw 60gb models up to last week but had to wait on my cheque.

Now when im ready to buy all I see on the site are 30 gb Ipods which I really am not interested in purchasing.

Does anyone know if I can call a particular number or check at a particular time.

I went to overstock.com and the price of their rufeurbished ipods in about $70 more than apple.com and they only give a 30 day warranty not the 1 year warrantly apple.com gives.

I called apple and the customer service agent told me to just keep checking as they can come anytime. She also went on to say that they get sold very quickly when they appear.

Has anyone ever lay-waited a refurbished model to appear on the site?
Do you guys think that the 60gb refurbished supple has dwindled?

Thanks in advance for all your reples.

Bye

WildCowboy
Feb 5, 2007, 03:32 PM
I haven't been keeping an eye on things there, but if you keep watching, I'll bet they reappear within a few days. Wednesday morning used to be the popular time for additions to the refurb store, but they seem to be doing them at more random times now. Just keep checking!

xfiftyfour
Feb 5, 2007, 04:04 PM
The 60gb will definitely be back.. just check frequently over the next few days and I'm sure one will pop up. It's definitely worth the wait - I bought mine as a refurb because it's such a great deal - came to me with absolutely no scratches.. everything good as new.. and for one a heck of a price!

blueflower
Feb 6, 2007, 06:35 AM
Thanks alot for your replies.
The white 60gb ones are back in stock :D