Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tominated

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
No i didn't use vanilla. I followed a tutorial. I hade it from a tut so i could make it look how i wanted it to look. I would delete the spam post, but i would have to edit the mySQL (the forum doesn't have a delete feature).

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
I think it looks nice, and it should be functional enough if its meant for a few slow, longish conversations with customers or vendors. More importantly, I'm sure you learned a lot by following the tutorial and building the thing yourself.

I do question the lack of a delete function, though ... I mean, you're going to get spammed and you probably don't want to leave said spam there, right?

tominated

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
I think it looks nice, and it should be functional enough if its meant for a few slow, longish conversations with customers or vendors. More importantly, I'm sure you learned a lot by following the tutorial and building the thing yourself.

I do question the lack of a delete function, though ... I mean, you're going to get spammed and you probably don't want to leave said spam there, right?

I will work on the delete function. For now i'll just have to temporarily leave them there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.