PDA

View Full Version : Mac people , unite!!!

macmax
May 27, 2003, 09:50 PM
Come to this forum and help me explain

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4009986#post4009986

it is a musician's forum , i need you, hehehhehhehe

MrMacMan
May 27, 2003, 10:43 PM
You know we could just all flood random forums every week.

Next Week I think we need to flood Sharkey Forums, will it make a dent?

Yes! ;) :D

iJon
May 27, 2003, 11:18 PM
i dont think these people are worth spending time arguing with. you got people hating them, loving them, then you have some dude on there giving out dates for computers that havent been announced yet (970). although i thoght it was funny with that guy saying we tuck in our macs and have birthdays parties with them. i just dont feel like making an account just to argue with those people, ill just argue with trolls on this site.

iJon

pseudobrit
May 28, 2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by iJon
i dont think these people are worth spending time arguing with. you got people hating them, loving them, then you have some dude on there giving out dates for computers that havent been announced yet (970). although i thoght it was funny with that guy saying we tuck in our macs and have birthdays parties with them. i just dont feel like making an account just to argue with those people, ill just argue with trolls on this site.

iJon

He could invite them over here. :p

wdlove
May 28, 2003, 07:42 PM
I think that Mac people are united with their love of the Mac. We definitley welcome everyone. Mac is great for music production also!