PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday medea!

janey
May 29, 2003, 11:59 PM
okay i know this is a little late but just chill...
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear medea
happy birthday to you :D

shadowfax
May 30, 2003, 12:49 AM
you could have just PMed him this morning like i did :rolleyes:

but hey, happy b-day again, man!

Wardofsky
May 30, 2003, 01:16 AM
Sadly (:() I don't know who medea is but.

I always wish someone a Happy Birthday!

scem0
May 30, 2003, 01:19 AM
happy birthday medea. I am too lazy to look up how old you're becoming. So, how old are you now?

shadowfax
May 30, 2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by scem0
happy birthday medea. I am too lazy to look up how old you're becoming. So, how old are you now? by the prof i think he is 22; i looked this morning, and that is what i remember. not to jack this thread, but where the hell have you been scem0?

shadowfax
May 30, 2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Wardofsky
Sadly (:() I don't know who medea is but.

I always wish someone a Happy Birthday! medea is a badass radiohead luvin dude who lives in Florida (i think it was). i am greenly jealous of his rockin' apartment!

trebblekicked
May 30, 2003, 01:30 AM
to a front runner in the "MacRumor's Best Taste in Music" Award, i say happy brithday medea.

Wardofsky
May 30, 2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
medea is a badass radiohead luvin dude who lives in Florida (i think it was). i am greenly jealous of his rockin' apartment!

This is more in-depth than my English Bio report...

scem0
May 30, 2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
by the prof i think he is 22; i looked this morning, and that is what i remember. not to jack this thread, but where the hell have you been scem0?

1) trying to get my account activated after changing emails (:o :) )
2)Studying for finals

:(;)

shadowfax
May 30, 2003, 01:51 AM
2)Studying for finals dude, you studied for that crap? hah!

i didn't study at all, hell i only took one final (but like 15 AP/IB tests), i did some packets for history and read an extra book for english, and that is it. zip. nada. and i found out today that instead of lowering my grade this last lazy six weeks, i rose 3 ranks in my class to graduate in the top 10%. hahahahahaha!

scem0
May 30, 2003, 02:11 AM
I was the same way kinda. I didn't actually study. I did the reviews for history and geometry which were necessary if you want to be subject to the curve (which helps a lot ;)). I wrote my Latin essay which was my Latin final. That's about it. I printed some plot summaries off the internet for English.

I'm very happy with my final grades so far. I got an 82 in Honors Geometry, one of the top 10 grades (in my class), and I HATE geometry, so I'm very happy with that. I passed my English and didn't look at a single book I was supposed to read. I did good in IPC, but I always do good in that class, ez ****. Ummm my Latin essay was pretty good. Computer Science was easy (probably because I spend a good portion of my life in front of what I was being tested over ;) :rolleyes:).

So, overall I was pretty happy with my performance. I test well, so that's good. Finals are necessary for me, because I rarely do homework, and so that really pulls down my average.

Okay - back to medea's bday. ;)

vniow
May 30, 2003, 02:16 AM
Snap, with any luck I'll be away from Macrumors on my birthday...http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=252654

GeneR
May 30, 2003, 02:17 AM
I was going to be a part of this bandwagon and wish Medea a H-H-Happy Birthday, too. But I just noticed that it's past midnight. Oh well, consider my happy birthday for next year, okay? heh!

:D

scem0
May 30, 2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by vniow
Snap, with any luck I'll be away from Macrumors on my birthday...http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=252654
but we want to celebrate your birthday with you! I will do the honors of creating the thread, if I remember :p :).

vniow
May 30, 2003, 02:26 AM
but we want to celebrate your birthday with you! I will do the honors of creating the thread, if I remember :p :).

Heh, thanx, I'll probably make my e-mail visible for the time that I'm gone so I won't be completely out of touch...http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=257466

Tequila Grandma
May 30, 2003, 03:57 AM
Am I the only one who saw this thread title and thought of the Euripides play?

Not too long ago, I caught a screening of Lars Von Trier's rarely-seen-in-the-US adaptation of this famed tradgedy (based on a script from the legendary Carl Theodor Dreyer). Quite an amazing and of course disturbing film.

So, on that note, I congratulate the poster medea for having such a twisted username :D

...and happy birthday!

Arigato,
Brook

wdlove
May 30, 2003, 10:41 AM
1) trying to get my account activated after changing emails (:o :) )
2)Studying for finals

:(;)

All the best on your finals scem0! I know that you will do great, good luck! ;)

wdlove
May 30, 2003, 10:43 AM
Happy B-Day medea! I hope that you will have many more. All the best on this your special day! Any Apple purchases? ;)

shadowfax
May 30, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by wdlove
All the best on you finals scem0! I know that you will do great, good luck! ;) i would hope they're already over, man.

applemacdude
May 30, 2003, 11:33 AM
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
etc....etc...
Happy Birthday to you....

are you one,
are you two
are you three.....:)

medea
May 30, 2003, 12:16 PM
Hey thanks everyone, what a surprise, I havn't spent as much time on the board recently because I've been busy but this is really awesome,
thanks again to all and thanks for some of the compliments.

not really and apple purchase wdlove, but I was given my first iPod.
I'm changing my car stereo soon and getting an aiwa cd player that has an aux input jack so I can hook my ipod right into it....sure beats the radio connectors or the tape ones.......

oh yeah and shadowfax is correct, I'm 22 now.

wdlove
May 30, 2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by medea
Hey thanks everyone, what a surprise, I havn't spent as much time on the board recently because I've been busy but this is really awesome,
thanks again to all and thanks for some of the compliments.

not really and apple purchase wdlove, but I was given my first iPod.
I'm changing my car stereo soon and getting an aiwa cd player that has an aux input jack so I can hook my ipod right into it....sure beats the radio connectors or the tape ones.......

oh yeah and shadowfax is correct, I'm 22 now.

Congratulations medea on your first iPod! Sounds like you will have an awesome stereo system! ;)

MacFan25
May 30, 2003, 03:02 PM
I'm very happy with my final grades so far. I got an 82 in Honors Geometry, one of the top 10 grades (in my class), and I HATE geometry, so I'm very happy with that.
I'm not much on geometry either, but somehow I pulled off an A in there. :)

Only 2 more days of school! :D

And, happy 22nd medea! Hope you enjoy the iPod! :)

Doctor Q
May 30, 2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by GeneR
I was going to be a part of this bandwagon and wish Medea a H-H-Happy Birthday, too. But I just noticed that it's past midnight. Oh well, consider my happy birthday for next year, okay?medea's birthday could be considered to be any 24-hour period that includes his time of birth on the date of his birth, so it could easily overlap more than one day in his or anyone else's timezone. So keep having a happy birthday, medea, whether or not the date matches.