Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eXan

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
Hello all!

I've just bought a Logitech V270 mouse for my new MacBook, its a nice mouse, but has a very serious issue. When I adjust the "Tracking Speed" slider in the mouse preferences, all of the positions are extremely fast for me, while the most left one (slowest) is VERY slow. It seems as there is a ton of positions missing, because the difference between 2nd from the left and 3rd from the left is almost unnoticable.

So now, my V270 is set at the 2nd slider position from the left and its extremely fast for me, if I set it slower (the slowest position) it is unacceptionalby slow.

Is there any way to make my Logitech track at a normal speed?

eXan

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
I searched, but could not find Setpoint for Mac.

Can you give me a link?

PYR0M310N

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
yeah i have this problem with my logictech wireless mouse and keyboard this is a big annoyence as it means going into sys prefs each time and change the track speed. i'm currently on a free lesson so will try and find set point, as i had a quick search but nothing showed up.

PYR0M310N

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2006
i have found this which i think could possibly be it, but am unfortuantly on a pc at the moment (it pains me, i know) so i can't test it, but will this evening if i get a chance.

whaleboy

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2007
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.