PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Anna Nicole?

Royal Pineapple
Jun 1, 2003, 03:14 AM
Is this lady retarded? or is she acting?
this is the most krakpot telivision program in the history of the air waves. I feel more stupid just watching this crap.

Sun Baked
Jun 1, 2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple
this is the most krakpot telivision program in the history of the air waves. I feel more stupid just watching this crap. :eek:

All I can say is, ouch.

After everyone gets finished bashing you for the BIG opening you've left, you're going to feel like Anna Nicole has been using you as her favorite seat cushion.

---

I couldn't get past the clips, I don't see how people can actually watch a single show -- or seasons of this garbage.

At least Married with Children was funny in a sad sort of way, but these people make the Bundy family look normal.

MacFan25
Jun 1, 2003, 01:23 PM
i'm really not sure who anna nicole is either ;) :D ....but i think that she is some slut who married some rich old guy. :eek:

and from the couple minutes that i have seen of the show, she whines about everything!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 1, 2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
i'm really not sure who anna nicole is either ;) :D ....but i think that she is some slut who married some rich old guy. :eek:

Way back when she actually looked ok. Now she's just plain nasty in my opinion.

She was always voluptuous, but definitely much skinnier than she is now ;)

She also was a Playboy Playmate in the early nineties I think. Do a google search on Anna Nicole Smith....

D

shadowfax
Jun 1, 2003, 02:20 PM
a TV show starring an aging playboy model. sounds like VIP to me :D :rolleyes:

Veldek
Jun 1, 2003, 02:23 PM
Anna Nicole Smith has been a dessous model some years ago. She was damn pretty then and caused many car accidents ;). Later she married a over 90 year old man, got bigger and now she wants to ride on the Osbourne wave. She could have made more of herself...

edit: a member finally :)

MacFan25
Jun 1, 2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Veldek
Later she married a over 90 year old man, got bigger and now she wants to ride on the Osbourne wave.

i think that this is the 2nd season of the show...but i bet that they ratings aren't nearly as good as what the osbourne's were.

scem0
Jun 1, 2003, 02:28 PM
I hope she is acting, because she looks as if the has the IQ of a 3 year old. :rolleyes:

Giaguara
Jun 1, 2003, 04:35 PM
i think the blondes need a bigger bra size than IQ for being in the tv shows. :o

rainman::|:|
Jun 1, 2003, 05:10 PM
i think for the most part she's just drunk. imagine how much booze you can buy with that kind of money. silly little bitch is loaded. i can't get past the designer guy, i just want to hit him. over and over.

pnw

FriarTuck
Jun 1, 2003, 08:45 PM
According to her and her lawyer, she doesn't have any of the money from her husband's estate yet.

I saw an episode where she was looking for a house to rent. She was trying out the bathtubs. The woman, who used to be a major babe IMHO, couldn't even come close to fitting in a standard sized bathtub due to her width.

It's a shame when somebody has only one thing going for them and loses that one thing.

King Cobra
Jun 1, 2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Giaguara
i think the blondes need a bigger bra size than IQ for being in the tv shows. :o

Tell that to Martha [Hairy] Stewart. :eek:

It's comments like these causing blondes to feel bad enough about themselves. From now on, specify a famous one, such as Anna Nicole, and back it up.

Now that I think of it, that may not be the best thing to do with her... :eek: :p

MrMacMan
Jun 1, 2003, 09:15 PM
She was decently hot, but now she if fat/obese, grouchy and it a real b-O-tch.

She complains and is really anoying, she trys to get a TV show that people can watch and it is total BS.

She is somewhere bewteen 'ewwww' and 'uuuhhhh!'

tazo
Jun 1, 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple
this is the most krakpot telivision program in the history of the air waves. I feel more stupid just watching this crap.

Just wait until 'American Juniors' comes out....

NavyIntel007
Jun 1, 2003, 10:00 PM
They have her seriously doped up on something because no one is naturally that stupid... i think.

wdlove
Jun 2, 2003, 10:35 AM
I can honestly say that I have never watched her show! My only contact of her has been the news stories of her during her trial!

mangoman
Jun 2, 2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
I can honestly say that I have never watched her show! My only contact of her has been the news stories of her during her trial!

Trust me: it's NOT worth your time, amigo. I checked it out for 10 lousy minutes one night... that's 10 minutes that I'll NEVER get back!

:mad:

GeneR
Jun 3, 2003, 06:01 AM
I thought you were being philosophical with that question. "What is Anna Nicoll?" as in:

"What is Anna Nicoll? Is she vegetable or mineral?"

But seriously, I think she was rather hot in the beginning of her short career. However, I thought the reason why she's so drugged up and retarded is because of the painkillers she has to take because of a leak in one of her silicon implants.

I don't even know where that came from. It's just a guess. I don't even know if her mammary glands are real or not.

Yes, I think I lose a lot of braincells watching that show. Yes, I still think it's an act with her. Pretty simple direction: "Okay, Anna, just play stupid."

Hmmm. And to think she's getting a paycheck for that. :D

vollspacken
Jun 3, 2003, 07:31 AM
haha, right now I'm selling a playboy video of her on German eBay... (muharharhar: for a laugh... (http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7727&item=3330496931))
A friend gave it to me while I was in highschool in exchange for a pair of black German army pants that didn't fit me anymore...

man, that chick was hot a couple of years ago... but now she behaves like a retarded and obese kid in the candy section of a supermarket. I saw her show for 15 minutes, two months ago and I could not believe that people waste their money on such crap!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

vSpacken

scem0
Jun 3, 2003, 07:36 AM
The Mad TV stuff on her is great too, IMO.

Just thought I'd add that.

wdlove
Jun 3, 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by scem0
The Mad TV stuff on her is great too, IMO.

Just thought I'd add that.

I take it that it wasn't flattering? Is it done as a cartoon?