PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday alphatech!

janey
Jun 1, 2003, 01:37 PM
just wanted to wish you a happy birthday :p

MacFan25
Jun 1, 2003, 01:49 PM
happy birthday, alpha!

uber - maybe you should become the official macrumors birthday coordinator! ;) :D

Mr. Anderson
Jun 1, 2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
happy birthday, alpha!

uber - maybe you should become the official macrumors birthday coordinator! ;) :D

So, just wondering here - do either of you *know* alpha from MacRumors or his own site? I didn't think you were around when he was active here.

Anyway, happy b-day Alpha :D

D

MacAztec
Jun 1, 2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I remember alpha, I was here :)

He was the flame king, always talkin about these new guns and his harley and such.

But, Happy Birthday!

MacFan25
Jun 1, 2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
So, just wondering here - do either of you *know* alpha from MacRumors or his own site? I didn't think you were around when he was active here.
I don't know him personally...but I do know about theTechPub. I just wanted to tell him happy birthday. :)

janey
Jun 1, 2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
yikes! no way!

duke: i dont personally know him, but i do remember his posts :p
i started hanging around these forums while alpha was still active but i didn't join until december.

shadowfax
Jun 1, 2003, 02:13 PM
once again, i PM a user to wish him a happy birthday and über decides to start a thread. :rolleyes:

i don't remember alpha well, but i do remember seeing several of his posts when i was around. happy birthday again, dude.

scem0
Jun 1, 2003, 02:31 PM
its too bad he doesnt post anymore. He had really good content in all his posts. I really respect him and his opinions. :)

Happy B.Day!
http://123easycard.com/photos/177.gif
:D

wdlove
Jun 1, 2003, 03:29 PM
Happy 33rd B-Day alphatech, and may you have many more. Hope that upcoming events with Apple will bring you back into the fold. We all miss you! ;)

janey
Jun 1, 2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
once again, i PM a user to wish him a happy birthday and über decides to start a thread. :rolleyes:
sorry shadow :p
next time why don't you start a birthday thread :p

scem0
Jun 1, 2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by übergeek
sorry shadow :p
next time why don't you start a birthday thread :p

NO! We've had enough birthday threads. If I had a cent for every birthday thread, I'd have..... 5 cents or so. Okay.... b.day threads are fine I guess..... ;)

Mr. Anderson
Jun 1, 2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by scem0
NO! We've had enough birthday threads. If I had a cent for every birthday thread, I'd have..... 5 cents or so. Okay.... b.day threads are fine I guess..... ;)

if you had all your posts removed from all the b-day threads, you'd lose your avatar :p

scem0
Jun 1, 2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
if you had all your posts removed from all the b-day threads, you'd lose your avatar :p

Have I posted 2,942 posts in bday threads?!?!?!:eek: :eek: ;) :p

Mr. Anderson
Jun 1, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by scem0
Have I posted 2,942 posts in bday threads?!?!?!:eek: :eek: ;) :p

That's not the point - you complain about it but you have more posts here than anyone else. That's not quite right, sorry.

D

MrMacMan
Jun 1, 2003, 05:36 PM
I think like everyday I will randomly pick a user that has a birthday that I don't know and post a thread about that person saying they are great and have super powers!

yay!

scem0
Jun 1, 2003, 05:38 PM
it was purely humor, not a serious note to it. B.Day threads are great. But mine was the best ;).

medea
Jun 1, 2003, 06:40 PM
he probably won't read this thread but happy birthday regardless.

King Cobra
Jun 1, 2003, 08:25 PM
You're all slow. job (hitman) alreasy made a thread. It was posted about 4 hours earlier than über did.

http://www.thetechpub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=157 (http://www.thetechpub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=157)

A few things about this thread since it's not in the wasteland just yet:

über and Shadowfax, I can just see a catfight coming on in the near future involving you two. :D

scem0, your new name is now scem0wned! http://www.thetechpub.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/new_snipersmilie.gif

shadowfax
Jun 1, 2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra
über and Shadowfax, I can just see a catfight coming on in the near future involving you two. :D would that turn you on, eh? i don't think i've ever been in a catfight. can a guy qualify for those? i always figured i'd need nails or something. of course, über probably bites her nails, so maybe we could just have a slapping contest.

vniow
Jun 1, 2003, 08:44 PM
would that turn you on, eh? i don't think i've ever been in a catfight. can a guy qualify for those? i always figured i'd need nails or something. of course, über probably bites her nails, so maybe we could just have a slapping contest.

Can I join?

King Cobra
Jun 1, 2003, 08:49 PM
>would that turn you on, eh? i don't think i've ever been in a catfight. can a guy qualify for those? (Shadowfax)

I heard a "catfight" over the radio on Friday on our way up to Maine for the weekend. It was the most bizzare event I've ever heard on the radio.

But since it was the radio, I feel that I was left out on a few details... :p

As for qualification, just make sure you and Ms. V prepare for a while (talk stategy, tips, etc.) before it all begins (again). :eek:

janey
Jun 1, 2003, 09:11 PM
of course, über probably bites her nails, so maybe we could just have a slapping contest.
*feigning surprise* how on earth did you know?!
slapping is so much funner :p