PDA

View Full Version : Summer Job search engine?

funkywhat2
Jun 3, 2003, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know of a summer job search engine? I need a job for that iBook, and the one that I may be getting is with a guy who I don't really like. Gotta find one soon, though. Only eight more days of classes.....:D

MrMacMan
Jun 3, 2003, 07:56 PM
Damn I wish there was... tho I still have a .000015 chance of getting one... :(

I haven't seen many.

wdlove
Jun 3, 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by funkywhat2
Does anyone know of a summer job search engine? I need a job for that iBook, and the one that I may be getting is with a guy who I don't really like. Gotta find one soon, though. Only eight more days of classes.....:D

I would think that your local paper, and foot work would be your best option! Personal contact is still very productive.

I wish funkywhat2 & MrMacman success, I know that you both have that special job out there! Hope it will be soon!

;)

funkywhat2
Jun 3, 2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
I would think that your local paper, and foot work would be your best option! Personal contact is still very productive.

I wish funkywhat2 & MrMacman success, I know that you both have that special job out there! Hope it will be soon!

;)

"Personal contact", what is this? I have never heard of this "personal contact."

Kwyjibo
Jun 3, 2003, 09:50 PM
Don't you have any friends to ask? In my experience thats the easiest way to get a job especially if the person is well liked/ trusted at their job. You skip some of the initial awkwardness of a new job too.