Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Original poster
It looks like the long awaited Zbrush 2.5 update has been canned in favour of an update to the soon to be released ZB3, without charge, as in free.

Now that's a lot more interesting than another useless udate to Painter X, like who cares, or PS CS3, yawn, unless you need intel native.

link o' rama

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
It looks like the long awaited Zbrush 2.5 update has been canned in favour of an update to the soon to be released ZB3, without charge, as in free.

Now that's a lot more interesting than another useless udate to Painter X, like who cares, or PS CS3, yawn, unless you need intel native.

link o' rama

Looking forward to it. :)

Mac Kiwi

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2003
New Zealand
I cant wait. :)

Any idea if the UI is now more of a mainstream 3d type look?...its the main reason the migration to Mudbox started in the first place.

etoiles

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2002
Where the air is crisp
Is anybody here running zbrush on a mac? What is the performance like?

I am toying with the idea of getting back into 3D on a mac (for 'personal' work), and zbrush looks like a cool tool to learn. But I wonder what kind of machine I would have to get (on top of a nice wacom tablet to replace my crappy 4x6).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.