PDA

View Full Version : Apple Expo Paris??? Who's gonna go?

groovebuster
Jun 4, 2003, 03:05 AM
I got an E-Mail from Apple Europe to register for the Apple Expo in Paris (Sept. 16-20). Since you have free entrance when you register, I didn't hesitate. After this year seems to turn out to be very interesting for the Mac Community, it was just too tempting.

I also registered for the keynote, also for free!!!! I hope Steve will hold the keynote. Since he's a major reason why I enjoy doing my work since years, I think I have to see him live at least once in my life!

Anybody else who is going to be at the Expo??? We could build a macrumors team and it would be just interesting to meet some other guys from the forum.

Also we could provide some coverage from Expo for the forum. Arn? Do you like the idea?

groovebuster

Zaid
Jun 4, 2003, 04:25 AM
Hmmm, sounds good :)

Where how do you do the free registration thing?

Though i dont think Jobs does the Paris Keynote does he?
Has anything big ever been released at Paris?

regardless, i'm keen

groovebuster
Jun 4, 2003, 04:53 AM
Here you go...

http://www.apple-expo.com/

Jobs did already the keynote in Paris before! Since he has so many new things to show off by then, it is very possible that he would do it this year again.

WWDC also normally eas Schiller's playground, but this year Jobs is doing the keynote...

Whatever, it will be an interesting expo in Paris this year anyway.

groovebuster

Zaid
Jun 4, 2003, 04:55 AM
Thnanks groovebuster

maradong
Jun 4, 2003, 06:09 AM
i just registered.
not for the keynote yet...

groovebuster
Jun 4, 2003, 09:11 AM
Wow!! Amazing how many people replied so far...

No Mac users in Europe anymore? That's cool, at least I don't have to worry about getting a seat at the keynote then... ;)

groovebuster

maradong
Jun 4, 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by groovebuster
Wow!! Amazing how many people replied so far...

No Mac users in Europe anymore? That's cool, at least I don't have to worry about getting a seat at the keynote then... ;)

groovebuster
:D perhaps we can drink a little "Schneiders Weizen" or "Goudale" together :D groovebuster, can we :D ?

ich kann auch mehr oder weniger fliesend deutsch sprechen. Sollte also keine Probleme mir der Verstaendigung geben :D

jethroted
Jun 5, 2003, 09:00 AM
I'm going to go. Oh wait, it's in Paris? nevermind, I live in Canada. That would be a long walk.