PDA

View Full Version : Macrumors Allstar Band?

groovebuster
Jun 4, 2003, 09:15 AM
Since some musicians are regulars here in the forum, how about doing a little virtual project together? Like doing a hymn for macrumors or just some other tracks, just for fun!?!? :)

groovebuster

groovebuster
Jun 5, 2003, 03:59 AM
OK... seems nobody thinks this is a good idea... too bad! :(

Kwyjibo
Jun 5, 2003, 08:18 PM
this thread does not get much traffic. ... i think its a fun idea but it will be hard to get going

mrjamin
Jun 9, 2003, 08:34 AM
i'm up for it - i'm a guitarist:

gibson blueshawk
12 string acoustic
Vox AC50
Boss VF1 Half rack

maradong
Jun 9, 2003, 09:14 AM
k i ll help if you need .
playing all kinds of sax from soprano to bariton. and very little guitar.

HashPipeK
Jun 18, 2003, 12:35 PM
i'd like to put up whatever you guys put together on y105sucks.com

groovebuster
Jun 19, 2003, 07:57 AM
OK, so maybe we just should get started. I guess a little brainstorming first would be good what exactly we want to do... What style should the song have?

Oh, btw... I am guitarist and singer.

Also how to exchange our work should be discussed. So please make suggestions.

groovebuster

P.S.: arn, is it interesting at all for you what we wonna do?

groovebuster
Jun 28, 2003, 01:18 AM
OK, forget it guys...

After so "many overwhelming" responses I don't feel like doing anything like that anymore...

And arn didn't even bother to reply so far as well (which is not the first time). He is also a kinda weird guy somehow.

What's wrong with you folks here on this server? I almost regret that I donated...

Just forget it, it's OK.

Wer nicht will, der hat schon!

groovebuster

wsteineker
Jun 28, 2003, 03:41 AM
Yo Groove, relax man. It's cool. Just because you didn't get a ton of replies doesn't mean you need to go all aggro on the other folks in the forums. I for one think it's cool what you're trying to do here, but I just wish you'd mellow out a bit if it doesn't work out. :)

scem0
Jun 28, 2003, 04:19 AM
sorry, but even if I could help I wouldn't because it seems to be a big waste of time.

Work pretty hard to create a song that MIGHT be listened to 30 times? I don't think so.

Sorry to be so harsh, but it just seems kind of..... unnecessary. :(

scem0

groovebuster
Jun 28, 2003, 04:34 AM
wsteineker;

I am relaxed, don't worry... I am just very disappointed. I thought it would have been maybe fun to do something in a virtual band together and if you consider in what kind of threads people go crazy, spending hours on the forum, I thought this could have been something fun to do together as well... But this forum is just like every other forum... figure out yourself what that' supposed to mean! ;)

scem0,

yeah, what a waste of time... hanging out in the forums and writing articles that are maybe read once or twice. What a ****ing waste of time! Having hobbies is also such a friggin' waste of time! Fun in general is a waste of time! What is it good for??? Art is in general such a waste of time as well when not at least 5 million people saw it... You just wasted your(!) time to write an article that was totally stupid.

What was your point in posting in here, when you even don't know how an instrument looks from far?

groovebuster

job
Jun 30, 2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by groovebuster

After so "many overwhelming" responses I don't feel like doing anything like that anymore...

you could ask one of the mods to move this to the community forum.

the community forum does get a lot more traffic than this section of the forums.