PDA

View Full Version : Where is a good place to swap Mac hardware??

maxvamp
Jun 4, 2003, 02:54 PM
I am kind of an eBay Junkie, but a lot of the time, I am never quite sure what I am getting. I have gotten burned by people not knowing what they have or knowing what it is, but not knowing enough to test it right.

Is there a place on the internet where Mac people swap / trade / sell stuff? I have seen 'For Sale' signs on Mac rumors, but I doubt that this is site is realy meant to be a trading post.

If not.. Maybe we ( the regulars here ) could start one?

Max

jethroted
Jun 5, 2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by maxvamp
I am kind of an eBay Junkie, but a lot of the time, I am never quite sure what I am getting. I have gotten burned by people not knowing what they have or knowing what it is, but not knowing enough to test it right.

Is there a place on the internet where Mac people swap / trade / sell stuff? I have seen 'For Sale' signs on Mac rumors, but I doubt that this is site is realy meant to be a trading post.

If not.. Maybe we ( the regulars here ) could start one?

Max

Why don't you check out the for sale/trade thread? You could post stuff you want, or want to get rid of there.

maxvamp
Jun 5, 2003, 10:18 AM
I didn't realize that there was such a thread here, but now that I have found it, I will make good use of it.

Thank you,

Max