PDA

View Full Version : All Aps at Once, Funny

Huked on Fonick
Jun 4, 2003, 07:57 PM
I got really bored so i decided to open up every program on my computer.... It took me like 50 minutes to do it and my computer really got slow but i did it and i posted pictures(some programs could not be opened like bluetooth utitiles, Burning Monkey(kept crashing) Deimos Rising, Otto Matic and War3 for various reasons......Pictures include before shots with load averages and after shots with load averages.........Enjoy

Note: Pictures are posted by Royal Pineapple because i dont feel like setting and web page to host them and he doesent have to.

Royal Pineapple
Jun 4, 2003, 08:02 PM
and after

King Cobra
Jun 4, 2003, 08:27 PM
Well, Mr. Huked on Fonick, you are officially "Huked on Freetime". :D :rolleyes:

How did you get Pineapple to post the images? Bribe? :D

Or perhaps you couldn't wait to make one of your fantasies come true.

At least it wasn't being in your underwear during a firedrill at work! http://www.thetechpub.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.thetechpub.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/new_snipersmilie.gif

Huked on Fonick
Jun 4, 2003, 08:36 PM
Yes i do have alot of freetime your right, and i was bored and thought it would be fun, I went to school with Pineapple and he asked me to post it on this sight because he has a since of humor and found it funny unlike some people. I dont even know what the rest of your Post is about, so i am not going to respond to it. humm something about fantacies or something........sounds like you are talking about yourself.

Some Advice dude, go to Vegas find a whore, get laid. And maybe you will become less iterable and gain a since of humor.....Sex does wonders for people like you.

Have a Nice Day Mr. King

funkywhat2
Jun 4, 2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Huked on Fonick
Yes i do have alot of freetime your right, and i was bored and thought it would be fun, I went to school with Pineapple and he asked me to post it on this sight because he has a since of humor and found it funny unlike some people. I dont even know what the rest of your Post is about, so i am not going to respond to it. humm something about fantacies or something........sounds like you are talking about yourself.

Some Advice dude, go to Vegas find a whore, get laid. And maybe you will become less iterable and gain a since of humor.....Sex does wonders for people like you.

Have a Nice Day Mr. King

Dude, I think he was joking.

Huked on Fonick
Jun 4, 2003, 08:45 PM
I dident really care and wouldent of said anything but Alex said he dident like him and asked me to ream him out, so i did.

springscansing
Jun 4, 2003, 08:52 PM
... ooooooookay.

You're lucky I don't razrez your gulliver oh my brother.

King Cobra
Jun 4, 2003, 08:54 PM
Well, Mr. Fonick, someone told me that Sam Dweck (a Macrumors member, who was banned) kept spamming and that he was an idiot. Should I take his word for it as well?

I've been to his own forums, and he has more respect there than he does here.

And, yes, I was joking. Hence the smilies.

>Some Advice dude, go to Vegas find a whore, get laid. And maybe you will become less iterable and gain a since of humor.....Sex does wonders for people like you. (Huked on Fonick)

Whores are dirty and filthy. But I suppose you would know more than I do about that anyways.

Don't take jokes so seriously, man.

Huked on Fonick
Jun 4, 2003, 09:25 PM
Yes whores are filthy, I know alex well and i like him alot and respect his judgement.

Have a Nice Day,

Btw i was jokeing to. No hurt feelings i hope.