Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
ok Just Bought a Copy of Windows Xp Home FUll sp 2 oem edtion just making sure Wil this copy Work on bootcamp just double checking i think i ave heard this has worked and just wanted to double check

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I have to be honest, that sentence was really hard to read...but I think you were just asking if that disk will work to setup on Boot Camp. If so, the answer is yes. But since you already bought it, can't you just try it?

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006
Yes, it will work just fine. Please try to type in a more coherent manner. Just because this is the internet does not mean it is acceptable to type like a 2 year old.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
I have to be honest, that sentence was really hard to read...but I think you were just asking if that disk will work to setup on Boot Camp. If so, the answer is yes. But since you already bought it, can't you just try it?

well i got it online so im wating for it to come i was just making sure atleast that way when it comes i can return it if it didnt

Thanks for the help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.