PDA

View Full Version : Keep Internet Radio Free.

pgwalsh
Jun 6, 2003, 01:01 PM
It's in jeopardy...

Please help keep it free. Sign the petition and pass the link along to anyone you know that might feel the same. Peace!

http://www.petitiononline.com/carp/petition.html

kettle
Jun 6, 2003, 02:27 PM
Sooner or later, when we have more bandwidth, audio will be a minimal load on our collective resources. I think there should be a petition against money grabbing technologists dragging out the rate of technology development.

example - how long has it taken to get a digital SLR camera with a 35mm CCD, why would they when we'll cough up 500 for a 3Mpixel point and click?

pgwalsh
Jun 6, 2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by kettle
Sooner or later, when we have more bandwidth, audio will be a minimal load on our collective resources. I think there should be a petition against money grabbing technologists dragging out the rate of technology development.

example - how long has it taken to get a digital SLR camera with a 35mm CCD, why would they when we'll cough up 500 for a 3Mpixel point and click? Isn't that more of the affect from paying for the investment in technology?

Digital Cameras are great.. Too bad they're a bit slow.... I've played with some of the best too. But not the professional grade SLR's... That will be my next moce.

wdlove
Jun 7, 2003, 12:05 PM
pgwalsh, I just signed the petition as number 6193. Hope that it will help. I would like to see the local radio station that I listen to be webcasted. Thank you, now I know why they are reluctant so far!