Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I posted over there referring them to our Team Apple thread.

Lets see where this goes and thanks for finding it!

D

hvfsl

macrumors 68000
Jul 9, 2001
London, UK
I hope you dont merge the forums since many threads already go into the serval hundred (in terms of posts), if MA merged with MR some threads could go into the thousands.

e-coli

macrumors 68000
Jul 27, 2002
Originally posted by hvfsl
I hope you dont merge the forums since many threads already go into the serval hundred (in terms of posts), if MA merged with MR some threads could go into the thousands.

they're talking about Folding, not the forums.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Originally posted by e-coli
they're talking about Folding, not the forums.

Does anyone else wish that people would actually specify this sort of thing? Folding seems to spur a lot of random threads that have no giveaway to what they are-- and hell, i even fold. But it's a common courtesy to disclose the topic of conversation...

and this could be cool... but wouldn't we lose our existing WU's? At least towards team count...

pnw

jimthorn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Originally posted by paulwhannel
but wouldn't we lose our existing WU's? At least towards team count...

Somebody would, since teams can't be combined. But if the new "super Mac" team was built from this team, we wouldn't lose our WUs, just (potentially) the current team name.

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
Originally posted by paulwhannel
Does anyone else wish that people would actually specify this sort of thing? Folding seems to spur a lot of random threads that have no giveaway to what they are-- and hell, i even fold. But it's a common courtesy to disclose the topic of conversation...

Well I did post in the FOLDING forum.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.