Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
MONKEYBUISINESS!

Monkeybusiness, How about you YOU GET A LIFE. since you are wasting time replying to comments that portray a person in need of a serious life.

- MORE ANGRY KELAA!!

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
irony.

BTW i am aware of the irony of posting a message in order to tease you about the fact that you are posting messages and are need of a life.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001

What the **** does any of this mean?
speak simply people, i cant understand u.

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
Spikey...

Spikey, this is the result of POST MAC EXPO PARIS stress. get it?

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
hah, chaos!

I have a life (as much as any working schmuck in Silicon Valley can) I just also have a job that comes with DSL and downtime when Design issues get mind numbing. So I come here and stir the pot.
I'd like to point out that the effect I had in mind occured: I gave you all somewhere to babble so other threads could (hopefully) stay on subject. The posted subject was pretext: how much meaning do you take from traditional linguistic forms and how much from you're own interpretation? Ideas are rarely expressed in a single format. and almost never expressed in an impromptu medium utilizing formal mechanics. I just thought I'd see if I could get some of the creativity of the online text-dialect in one place. It could be fun.

john123

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2001
Re: hah, chaos!

Originally posted by mischief
I have a life (as much as any working schmuck in Silicon Valley can) I just also have a job that comes with DSL and downtime when Design issues get mind numbing. So I come here and stir the pot.
I'd like to point out that the effect I had in mind occured: I gave you all somewhere to babble so other threads could (hopefully) stay on subject. The posted subject was pretext: how much meaning do you take from traditional linguistic forms and how much from you're own interpretation? Ideas are rarely expressed in a single format. and almost never expressed in an impromptu medium utilizing formal mechanics. I just thought I'd see if I could get some of the creativity of the online text-dialect in one place. It could be fun.

And I thought my writing was convoluted....

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
kjhfyivcivf

Why dont u stop debating about getting a life and go and get one.
hehe, reminds me of a scene in "the life of brian"

Kelas right about that stress, though i doubt its a monthly thing.

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Life for donation...................

I'd donate Bill Gates' life but I'd have to figure out how many felonies it would all add up to............maybe I can find a volunteer to take the rapp.

Aha! Netscape's CEO! Of course! Lots of Motive, now we need means and oppertunity.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
iikh'hgipo'giopio

lol, i will have u know dorm room guys have very exciting lives....if a little trampy

mischief

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
zo do lab ratz

have you ever heard of B.F. Skinner? This guy did some truly sick stuff with volunteer Dormies like you in the name of Psychological research. Look up his studies on Prison behavior. By the way: did you know many dorms in the US were designed by the same guys that design prisons? I guess they just wanna get us used to it.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Who is netscape's CEO?

Who is he? And I'll fix it to make it seem like he did it... Wait why the hell do I want Gate's life? Wait he is rich and owns a huge company... (Thinks about what it would be like)

Hello people. Hello Bill. I have a great announcement that I would like everybody to support. I would like to make apple Computer crumble and it's profits so low that we can buy it right away. Great idea.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.