PDA

View Full Version : Jobs says "Apple can not add value to cell phones" - well read this Steve (article)

AhmedFaisal
Jun 8, 2003, 06:17 AM
The Heise.de Newsticker today has an article regarding modern cell phones. Basically saying what I think is common believe. The feature-itis of current cell phones and a menu/operation structure created by braindead engineers plus buttons that break your fingers cause many especially older customers to refuse to even bother with cells (age 45-60 the guys with the money). Here is the article, its in german so use babelfish or other translation tools

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/jk-08.06.03-000/

So Steve read an be enlightened. I need a cell phone that is as easy to use as an iPod. So far there is none, and a PDA would be good too you know.......
Cheers,

Ahmed

shadowfax
Jun 8, 2003, 01:21 PM
i was wondering why this gathered no comments. it's in German, heh, and i don't see the english translation. i tried to read a bit with my makeshift german, but it really didn't happen. at any rate, i think Jobs has spoken his piece about this; i wouldn't hold my breath for one.

evoluzione
Jun 8, 2003, 02:57 PM
i have never really been happy with cellphones and their menus, but my new phone is very intuitive, i only looked at the manual to set up my email on it.

can anyone translate??? i never have much luck with google translations etc