Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fatbob_158

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2003
I have a speech about music piracy in class on monday, (yeah, procrastination). and i am showing how easy it is to steal music on kazaa, then i will contrast that with how easy it is to use the new iTunes/iMusic downloading thing. I really wanted to get a video, or some well placed screenshots that shows someone going from basically their desktop, to paying for, and downloading a song. I can paypall any money that is needed.

if someone has a few extra seconds i would really appreciate this.

you can reach me by e-mail at mr_jones(at)attbi.com, or post your e-mail and i'll get back to you.

fatbob_158

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2003
Originally posted by MarksEvilTwin
If you are running a mac, i know that OS X has the application "grab" built in, which allows you to take screenshots. Go ahead, buy some music yourself and take a shot. Also, look through versiontracker.com, and there are programs that do the same as Grab and more, including video. If you are running a PC, i'm sure you could find similar software, versiontracker has sections for both Mac OS 9 or X and Windows.

Or some people might already have shots

Mark
i'm running a pc, so i can't use the iTunes/iMusic stuff. or atleast that's what apple.com tells me.

GeeYouEye

macrumors 68000
Dec 9, 2001
State of Denial
Re: Screenshots of the iTunes Process

Originally posted by fatbob_158
I have a speech about music piracy in class on monday, (yeah, procrastination). and i am showing how easy it is to steal music on kazaa, then i will contrast that with how easy it is to use the new iTunes/iMusic downloading thing. I really wanted to get a video, or some well placed screenshots that shows someone going from basically their desktop, to paying for, and downloading a song. I can paypall any money that is needed.

if someone has a few extra seconds i would really appreciate this.

you can reach me by e-mail at mr_jones(at)attbi.com, or post your e-mail and i'll get back to you.

Sure... what exactly do you need screenshots of?

fatbob_158

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2003
Re: Re: Screenshots of the iTunes Process

Originally posted by GeeYouEye
Sure... what exactly do you need screenshots of?
thanks, but i think that video is going to workout instead, neat neat..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.