PDA

View Full Version : Flatteneing Chicken Breasts

MorganX
Jun 8, 2003, 08:48 PM
Anyone here any good at it?

tazo
Jun 8, 2003, 09:12 PM
umm buy a metal mallet, put the breasts between plastic wrap, and take the flat (not spiked) end of the mallet and whack at it until it is flattened.

MorganX
Jun 8, 2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by tazo
umm buy a metal mallet, put the breasts between plastic wrap, and take the flat (not spiked) end of the mallet and whack at it until it is flattened.

Yeah, simple enough. I was hoping there was some secret. They never come out very good. I can never get them to 1/4" without tearing, and they never come out square. There has to be a secret.

Ugg
Jun 8, 2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by MorganX
Yeah, simple enough. I was hoping there was some secret. They never come out very good. I can never get them to 1/4" without tearing, and they never come out square. There has to be a secret.

Take a cutting board, plastic or wood, place it over the wrapped meat and whack the board. The pressure is more evenly distributed and you don't end up with tears. I don't know how to get them to be square though.

mactastic
Jun 8, 2003, 11:34 PM
whack it with a rolling pin or mallet, and use 2 layers of heavy duty saran wrap on each side, then put a towel under it and on top.

rainman::|:|
Jun 9, 2003, 12:22 AM
the simple answer is, of course, a chicken mammogram...

Huked on Fonick
Jun 9, 2003, 12:41 AM
Why? what did the chicken ever do????

Royal Pineapple
Jun 9, 2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Huked on Fonick
Why? what did the chicken ever do????
it likes the cock.

the ROOSTER, what were you thinking?

Huked on Fonick
Jun 9, 2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple
it likes the cock.

the ROOSTER, what were you thinking?

Royal whats Wrong with that??... Everyone likes the cock, i have one on my roof.......

Someone call the SPCDA!!!!Geez thats horrid....

When i die i dont want someone putting me between two layers of double thick plastic wrap and hitting me with a hammer..

Cant you just eat the chicken un flattened???

RandomDeadHead
Jun 9, 2003, 02:03 AM
Yea, no one likes flat breasts.:D

mrjamin
Jun 9, 2003, 06:58 AM
put it in the bottom of your shoe and walk around on it for a day - that should do the trick

Mr. Anderson
Jun 9, 2003, 07:21 AM
Pathetic - MorganX was actually asking advice where does it end?
:rolleyes: